All notable changes to the Operations Manual will be documented on this page.
Each release of the Operations Manual has an entry on this page. Within this entry changes are broken down into 'Added', 'Changed', 'Removed' and 'Minor Fix'. The first three categories cover modifications that affect the function of the document, whereas the last one includes modifications that do not, for example corrections to typos and formatting. Each entry also includes the date on which it took effect.
- Infrastructure Team
- Marketing Team
- Fundraising Team
- Team common responsibilities
- Details of Trustees
- Teams overview
- Details of Trustees
- Name of Competition Programme Team to Competition Team
- Updated layout and headings on Competition Team pages to align with Kit Team pages
- Removed FAQs from Competition Team pages
- Changed other pages to reflect the fact that there are now two key Teams
- Removed 'emergency contact details' from data stored about volunteers
- Recorded use of GSuite to manage organisation
- Use British English spelling 'programme' for the Competition Programme
- Rename 'Core Team' to Competition Programme Committee
- Rewrite the old 'Core Team' page to 'Competition Programme Team' and rewrite the majority of its contents to describe the new structure
- Paragraph referencing code of conduct for volunteers
- Paragraph explicitly restricting volunteers meeting or contact young people
- Change Log page to document modifications between releases.
- Instructions in the Making Changes section to ensure that the Trustees have approved the release of a new Operations Manual, the decision to release is recorded, the Change Log is updated with the modifications made and the new version number and date of release is entered into the Change Log.
- Instructions to Reporting Guidelines in Code of Conduct detailing what information to include in a report, how the report is handled and how corner cases, such as the person being accused being one of the people who normally deals with reports, are dealt with.
- Clarification to Core Team's Expectations of the Trustees number 6 that only Trustees have direct access to volunteer dataset and that the Core Team will have to work with the Trustees to make use of it.
- Shift dates of Core Team convening and disbanding one month earlier in the year (now convene in June and disband in May). This is to better align with the school year.
The whole Operations Manual has been completely rewritten and bears little resemblance to Version 2, therefore it would not be sensible to try and enumerate all of the changes. Version 3 effectively represents a completely new direction for the Operations Manual and should be viewed as a completely new work.